Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mint Vodka

Mints and vodka. They are quite fantastic in their own, but what happens when we force them to live together? Would it be the odd couple, or a couple of guys in a frat house? It's hard to say. Let's try and find out.
Start by grabbing a bag of mints. These ones I jacked from my Grandma's house, because I am a total badass.

Put them in a jar. You could really have just used the bag, but I wanted to classy the bitch up.
Pour all your vodka in there. I poured what was left of my Finlandia vodka in there, so you should do the same. Why not? You chicken? It came to about 1/3 mint verses 2/3 vodka. There was also a dash of alcoholic fueled love.
Here they are just drowning in the booze. They look so happy. Maybe I should have one...
It took about two days for them to properly dissolve. I didn't stir it as much as I normally did, because of work getting in the way.
Anyways... Here it is in all it's glory. It looks a bit like lemon juice, so I wasn't sure how well it would turn out. Boy was I in for a surprise... It tasted glorious. It tasted splendid. It tasted like you should make it yourself. It takes a bit longer than the other ones, based off of the thickness of the mints, but after the two day wait, I can say it was well worth it.

Mint Vodka: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...