Friday, May 18, 2012

Coconut Vodka

One day I was sitting under a coconut tree, and then it hit me. I should do something with coconuts. Being a bit of a lazy guy at times, not exactly wanting to crush what hit me on the head, I went to the store and grabbed some coconut.
As you can see, it is very glad to see me.

Now we just need to get it into the right vessel, and we're good to go.
Add a little vodka and swirl.
I gave it about a week to do its magic, and this is what I was left with.
It is best to strain it though, just because we want the taste, without the chunks.
Here it is nice and filtered. It's nice and white, and just right.
Now it is served in a chilled shot glass. I think it turned out pretty good. It was worth the wait, I recommend others try this out. You could probably even leave the coconut bits in, as they still had quite a bit of flavour.

Coconut Vodka: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...