Thursday, May 17, 2012

Runts Vodka

This one time, on Reddit, I saw a picture of two midgets with Michael Jackson. I wanted to recreate that experience as best as I could. I grabbed a bottle of vodka, added some runts, stopped tanning, and that's as close as I will come.
Let's do like Michael Jackson did, and touch the little things, once we get them out of their box.

It doesn't matter if you're black or white... Or any colour. You're getting separated.
I left out the purple ones just so that the final mixture would look nice. Purple ruins everything.
It took about a week for it all to dissolve, or dissolve as much as it would like to.
And then I had to filter it, just because it had a bit of candy scum.
This is what you could have been drinking... Glad I got rid of it? I could show you the filter too if need be.
Now we have a nice and filtered drink.
At first I was a little concerned with how it was going to turn out, but it turned out to be quite good. Because of the mix of flavours though, it tasted a bit more like fruit punch than anything, which makes it lose a point. It is certainly worth doing though.

Runts Vodka: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...