Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Toxic Waste Vodka

In 1984 the Toxic Avenger was shown off to the world. He was a working stiff that ended up taking a barrel full of toxic waste to the face, and the rest is history. I decided to tempt my fate with something similar. I decided to ingest some toxic waste myself, but I had to find it. Luckily I was able to find some of that sour candy.
So here it is in all of its glory. Shielded for your protection.

Well I say down with protection. Let's open them up for the world to see.
And now we just need to add vodka to the toxic waste candies, to fill up the barrel.
And now we wait. If you're not going to crush the candies up, it'll take about 2 days for it to dissolve without assistance.
When it is all done, it has a beautiful blue colour to it. I think it is one of the prettier drinks out there, which I have done. It tastes quite sour, but nothing too horrible. That's one of its best points though, and that is not enough to earn a top spot.

Toxic Waste Vodka: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...