Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Cherry Halls Vodka

For a while, I have been a bit under the weather. I have had a bit of a cold. I decided that instead of letting that keep me down, I was going to include it, if possible, for drinks. That's where Halls comes into play.
So just a classic package of them ready to rock.

I got them out of the packaging, but they're all dolled up still.
So then I removed their clothing.... Meoooow.
So now it's time to get into the hot tub!
Now they're getting all cozy. Time to turn on the hot tub.
It took a few hours for them to break down, but they did fairly quickly, which is certainly a bonus when you're fighting a cold.
And now it's all ready to rock. The shot itself stopped me from coughing for a few hours. It's not exactly a cure for the common cold, but it is a cure for those that don't like the bite of alcohol. It goes down pretty smooth, and you're doing what you can to help your sore throat. This certainly helps with a cold, so it gets a bonus mark.

Cherry Halls Vodka: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...