Thursday, May 26, 2016

Jones Cream Soda Carbonated Candy Vodka

I've been chewing on these mints for a while now, and I figured why not take it to the next level? Carbonation style! I wanted to see how well carbonation could be transferred to alcohol.

So I had a gander on the inside to take a look at how many mints there were. I figured I'd have to use a bunch to try and get flavour from them, since they aren't overpowering.
And here we have a view from above. Don't they look cozy?
Now we add the vodka and begin the wait.
I found out after this that there is a bit of a trick. You have to drink it quickly, otherwise the carbonation is gone. If you drink it too soon though, there isn't any carbonation nor flavour. If you drink it too late, there isn't any carbonation, but there is a bit a flavour. Not enough enough to justify attempting this. 

Jones Cream Soda Carbonated Candy Vodka: 1/5




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...